Welcome to the Human Resources (HR) Program Student Center! Please find below the
websites and forms that you will find most useful during your time as a graduate human
If you're a new student, you'll find additional resources on our Newly Accepted Students page.
If you're currently enrolled, you can access your online classes from Blackboard.
Below are a few websites at WCU that you will probably need to visit on a regular
Download, complete, and submit the following forms to make selected requests of the
University. Please consult the academic calendar and the Graduate School for specific
- Chancellor's Fellowship Application (PDF) form can be found on the Graduate School Tuition and Funding page. Use this form to apply for Chancellor's Fellowship
- Course Withdrawal (PDF) Course Withdrawal form may be found on this page
- FAFSA Complete this form to apply for a student loan
- Graduation Application (PDF) form for graduation needs to be completed. This can be
found at the Graduate School
- Re-enrollment Application: Visit the Graduate School's Students page to download and complete this form to re-enter graduate school
- Regalia Order Form Complete this form to order graduation regalia
- Study Grant Application (PDF) can be found on the WCU Tuition and Funding page. Complete this form to apply for a study grant
- Visit the Transfer Credit site for more information on how to transfer credit from another institution to WCU.
- WCU Transcript - Use this form to request a copy of a WCU transcript - Records and Transcripts page.
Additional forms and manuals are available from the Graduate School.
HR Program Career Success Resources
The following resources are offered to assist you, the human resources graduate student, in
your academic and career work in human resources.
- U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Organizational Development Portal
Workforce Management - Information on Employment Law