Congratulations on your acceptance to WCU! You are eligible to participate in Catamount Gap and get the jump on your college career!
2. Please fill out the Catamount Gap Summer Participation Agreement. You will receive confirmation that your enrollment status has been updated to Summer 2019 as soon as we receive your Participation Agreement. Reserve your spot early, as space is limited!
3. Complete the WCU Sponsored Activities and Events Participation waiver and return it to the MAPS office one of the following ways:
4. If you have disability accommodations from high school or a documented disability, please register with the Office of Accessibility Resources.
5. If you would like to apply for financial aid for the summer 2019, please fill out the 2018-19 FAFSA. You might have already filled out the 2019-20 FAFSA for your fall enrollment which will apply to Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and Summer 2019.
6. Next, please refer to the Admitted Students site and follow the step by step instructions (if you have not done so already). You will log in to your Catamount Gateway account, the same account you used to apply to continue the process. Remember, your Orientation date will be June 24-25.