To make a program or trip deposit at Western Carolina University:
1. Go to “my.wcu.edu” and log in using your WCU ID (before the @ in your catamount email address) and password.
2. Click “View Bill-Make a Payment” under Accounts & Payments to log into Bill+Payment.
3. Click the green “Make Payment” button.
4. Even if you have no balance or a credit balance on your account, put the amount of the deposit payment in the box to the right of “Amount Due”. Click “Continue”.
5. Select a payment method. Select Electronic Checking to pay from your checking account. Provide banking information. There is no fee to use Electronic Checking.
6. To pay by credit card, select Credit Card via PayPath. Click “Continue to PayPath” and provide credit card information. There is a 2.75% convenience fee when paying by credit card.
7. To pay by bank wire, select Bank Wire and click “Continue”. Provide the name of the country from where the payment is coming and click “Continue”. Provide all required information, print the bank wire transfer instructions and present to your bank. The wire must be sent from your bank within three business days. There is a $20.00 Incoming Payment Handling Fee for payments made in U. S. dollars. The payment will be posted to your student account when the funds are received from your bank.
8. After making the deposit payment, please call Student Accounts at 828-227-7324 or email email@example.com to request that the deposit payment be recoded to an actual deposit. That will remove the credit from your student account and keep your deposit from being refunded to you. The deposit will then apply to your account when charges are actually posted for that term.