Philosophy and Religion Department
Office Address: Stillwell Building, Room 251
- Ph.D., Columbia University
- M.Phil., Columbia University
- M.A., Columbia University
- B.A., University of Calgary
Selected Publications & Presentations
- Co-editor, Wading into the Stream of Wisdom: Essays Honoring Leslie Kawamura. Berkeley: Institute of Buddhist Studies and University of Hawai'i, 2013.
- "Ma-chig Lab-dron: mother of Tibetan Buddhist Chod." In Buddhists: Understanding Buddhism Through Biography. Ed. Todd Lewis. West Sussex, UK: Wiley-Blackwell, 2014.
- "Tsultrim Zangmo: a twenty-first century Buddhist woman's life in South Asia." In
Buddhists: Understanding Buddhism Through Biography. Ed. Todd Lewis. West Sussex, UK: Wiley-Blackwell, 2014.
- "Mahāmudrā Chöd: Raugjung Dorjé's Commentary on The Great Speech Chapter." In Wading into the Stream of Wisdom: Essays Honoring Leslie Kawamura. Eds. Sarah Haynes and Michelle J. Sorensen. Berkeley: Institute of Buddhist Studies,
- "'Irrigating the Mind-Stream': Buddhism and Water." Water Resources IMPACT. March 2012: 3-5.
- "The Body Extraordinary: Embodied Paxis, Vajrayoginī, and Buddhist Gçod." In Tibetan Studies: an Anthology. Eds. Saadet Arslan and Peter Schwieger. Halle: International Institute for Tibetan
and Buddhist Studies, 2010. 439-456.
- "Cutting to the Chase: the Problem of 'Mind' in the Context of gCod." Mahayana Buddhism: History and Culture. Eds. Darrol Bryant and Susan Bryant. Delhi: Tibet House, 2009. 153-170.
- "Translation and Vestige." Sagar 8 (2002): 20-42.