Philosophy and Religion Department
Associate Professor and Department Head
Office Address: Stillwell Building, Room 226-A
- Ph.D., University of Illinois, Chicago
- B.A., Boston University
Areas of Interest
Wittgenstein, philosophy of mind, philosophy of religion, bioethics.
Selected Publications & Presentations
- "Wittgenstein and Religious Dogma." International Journal of Philosophy of Religion.
- "The Worldview of Personalism and the failure of Lotze's psychology." International
Conference on Persons, Asheville, North Carolina, 7/31-8/4 2007.
- "On the Very Idea of a Third Wittgenstein." Regional Working Conference on Wittgenstein,
4/12-4/15 2007, Virginia Tech.
- "Wittgenstein and Irreligious Culture." North Carolina Religious Studies Conference,
University of North Carolina, Charlotte, 10/6 2006.