Please Note: Regarding Guests at Commencement
In light of Governor Cooper’s announcement, all commencement exercises will allow
first-come, first-serve additional admission seating. Previously reserved seats will
be honored. Ticketing will be distributed at the admission gates before the ceremony.
Spring 2021 graduation application closed on Friday, February 19, 2021.
Once you apply for graduation, make sure you pay special attention to any emails that
come from email@example.com. Status updates, reminders, and ceremony and line-up information will be sent to
your Catamount email from this address.
All students - regardless of level, program, or campus - are responsible for checking
their Catamount email.
If you are having problems with your Catamount email, please contact the IT HelpDesk at 828.227.7487. Be sure to check or deactivate your clutter feature before you contact
IT to say that you are having trouble with your Catamount email.
Spring 2021 Commencement
Friday, May 14 - Sunday, May 16
Dates and Times for Spring Ceremonies:
- Friday, May 14, at 6:00 p.m. – The Graduate School
- Saturday, May 15, at 10:00 a.m. – College of Education and Allied Professions and
David Orr Belcher College of Fine and Performing Arts
- Saturday, May 15, at 4:00 p.m. – College of Arts and Sciences
- Sunday, May 16, at 10:00 a.m. – College of Business and College of Engineering and
- Sunday, May 16, at 4:00 p.m. – College of Health and Human Sciences
Additional Graduation Information
Applying for Graduation
On-Site Event Accommodations
Regalia and Honors Cords
Transfer Work and Graduation
Summer Graduation Information
Graduation Versus Degree Conferral
Contact the Registrar's Office
Commencement Parking Map
explore the full commencement map