Once the submission period opens the form will appear below.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- All art items must be picked up by the participant within two weeks of the end of
March. All other items will be returned at the campus address.
- By participating in this event the exhibitor agrees to have his/her work photographed
and used for publicity and publications in all media formats.
- Although security precautions will be taken when displaying the items, the Faculty
Scholarship Celebration Committee and Hunter Library are not liable for items that
will be damaged or lost during the exhibit as well as during the receiving/pickup
- Each item you submit must have its own entry fom.
- For any further questions please see the Faculty Scholarship Celebration FAQ.