Health Services is pleased to assist with your health and wellness by offering convenient,
accessible, affordable care for our faculty and staff.
Health Services does not replace your primary care physician but instead compliments
that care by providing quick assessment, diagnosis and treatment of common complaints
such as colds, sore throats, headache, or upset stomach. Our motto is "Keep them well
and keep them in class," we feel that applies to you as well as our students.
Please refer to University Policy #80 for more complete details.
Employee Services Include:
- 3 per fiscal year (July 1 - June 30) are covered by the $3/month health fee assessed
to full-time employees.
- Ancillary charges such as lab tests and prescription medications may be incurred during
the course of a sick visit for diagnostic and treatment purposes. Those charges are
the responsibility of the patient and payment is due at the time of service. We are
now a participant with Blue Cross Blue Shield State Health Plan.
- Other are available but are subject to an office visit fee
- Available through coordinated care with the ordering allergy specialist $13.00 per
Blood Pressure Checks
- Nurse visits that do not count toward the 3 visit per year rule
- Health Services can provide a running graph of your vital signs to take to your primary
care provider upon request
Lab Collection and Processing
- Lab testing ordered by another provider can be collected and processed with results
returned to your ordering practice. These tests can be filed to your insurance by
the reference lab performing the actual test.
Over the Counter Medications