Fall 2019 Group Exercise Schedule
Fall 2019 Group Exercise Class Descriptions
Make time to de-stress with physical activity through our Group Exercise program,
commonly referred to as Group X. Classes are offered at a variety of times throughout
the week. For Campus Recreation Center members, classes are only $10 for the entire
Non-members (faculty/staff/spouses/life partners/retirees) who are eligible for Campus
Recreation Center membership and are interested in participating in Aqua Exercise
(Mon-Thurs at 5:30pm) only can purchase a pass for $15.00/semester from the Campus
Recreation Center. For more information please visit the Campus Recreation Center
front desk or call 227.7069. Registration & payment is accepted any time the Campus
Recreation Center is open.
Achieve your health and wellness goals with the help of a Personal Trainer. Education
is the Key to a Healthy You!
A trainer can:
- Assess your health history and level of conditioning
- Create and accomplish long and short term fitness goals
- Ensure a safe and effective workout
- Learn new training skills
- Enhance your mind, body, and spirit
- Improve your overall fitness
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight
A fitness assessment is an excellent way to begin your personal workout program. Fitness
Assessments help determine your individual baseline fitness level by measuring your
individual strengths and weaknesses. The results of the fitness assessment assist
in determining the best fitness program for your individual needs.
A fitness assessment includes the following assessments:
- Resting heart rate and blood pressure
- Circumferences and body composition
- Muscular strength and endurance
- Cardiovascular fitness and flexibility
A fitness assessment is required before you begin personal training and is included
in the cost of all personal training packages.
Your Personal Program
These packages are designed for individuals who are self-motivated and want to work
independently. A personal trainer will develop an exercise program specifically to
fit your goals.
- Phase I $50 - Fitness Assessment, 2 Personal Training Sessions, and a Personal Exercise
Program (8 weeks)
- Phase II $35 - One Reassessment/Personal Training Session, and Personal Exercise
Program (8 weeks)
Individual Training Sessions
These packages are designed for clients who are looking for someone to keep them motivated
and accountable. Each package includes a fitness assessment plus the number of indicated
- One Session $20
- Five Sessions $65
- Ten Sessions $110
*All personal training sessions are 1 hour in length.
Small Group Training
These packages are designed for a group of 2-6 individuals and incorporate individual
coaching from a certified personal trainer. To get the most out of your sessions,
it is recommended that your group has a common goal and similar workouts.
- Four Sessions $25/person
- Eight Sessions $50/person
*All personal training packages are nonrefundable. Single and Five session packages
are good for 60 days from the original date of purchase. Ten session packages are
good for 120 days from the original date of purchase.