Please read the following instructions carefully before choosing a housing and meals option:
Residence Hall for 2020: NORTON HALL
Rooms in Norton Hall have air conditioning and one or two twin-sized beds.
Both single and double occupancy rooms are available.
All rooms have free high-speed wireless internet access
A linen pack consisting of two sheets, one blanket, one pillow with case, two towels and two washcloths is included for each guest. Many prefer to bring additional towels, toiletries, and an extra pillow.
Alcohol is allowed ONLY within private guest rooms only. It is not permitted in public areas or outside the residence hall.
Four-night accommodation packages check-in on Tuesday evening 5-8 p.m at Norton Hall.
Three-night packages check-in on Wednesday evening 5-8 p.m. at Norton Hall.
Two-night packages can check-in anytime during the day on Thursday at the Ramsey Center (not at the residence Hall).
Single Occupancy Room & Meal Packages
1. $322 - Four nights single (Breakfast on Wed - Breakfast on Sat)
2. $247 - Three nights single (Breakfast on Thursday - Breakfast on Sat)
3. $201 - Two nights single (Lunch on Thursday - Breakfast on Sat)
Double Occupancy Room & Meal Packages
4. $282-- Four nights double (Breakfast on Wed - Breakfast on Sat)
5. $217 -- Three nights double (Breakfast on Thurs - Breakfast on Sat)
6. $181 -- Two nights double (Lunch on Thursday - Breakfast on Sat)
7. $0 Commuter with no meals
8. $70* -- Commuter with 2 lunches and 2 dinners including the picnic (Thurs & Friday).
CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds, minus a $25 fee, are available until July 1. Requests must be received in writing. No refunds are available after July 1.
If you have questions about the campus accommodations please call 828-227-7397 or email Hensley@wcu.edu.