Vendors are welcome and encouraged to join us in the Dulcimer Emporium at Dulcimer
U, provided the merchandise for sale is dulcimer related. Space is limited and vendors
are allotted space on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The cost for a display table (approximately an 8' x 8" area) is $60.00 for the week
and the fee is due at the time of reservation. The vendor fee will be applied toward
our Dulcimer U Scholarship Fund.
- Vendors may purchase additional spaces as needed at a cost of $50, provided those
spaces are available at the time of the request.
- Dulcimer U will make every effort to provide a folding table for our vendors, although
we cannot guarantee that there will always be enough tables to go around.
- Access to electrical outlets must be requested in advance.
- Wi-Fi is provided by WCU so that vendors may access their online marketplace when
making a sale.
- At no time should vendors apply any sort of hangers, adhesives or advertisements to
the walls of the Emporium nor engage in any sort of activity that might result in
waste on the floor.
- Loud music or noises are not permitted as a courtesy to the other vendors.
- We ask that our vendors coordinate all details with our Emporium Manager, abide by
the hours set forth and consult with him/her with any special needs you may have.
- We also ask that each vendor show our instructional staff the courtesy of not selling
the same books and CDs that the staff has for sale at their table.
- Vendors are expected to leave their space in the same condition they found it. A cleanup
fee will be assessed if this policy is not followed.
If you are interested in being a vendor this summer at Dulcimer U, please send an
e-mail to TNDulciman@aol.com with a brief description of the products you have for sale and the amount of space