Western Carolina University's Division of Educational Outreach is partnering with
Asheville non-profit i.b.mee to offer a unique summer experience for girls who are rising 10th grade through college
freshmen that will be held June 16-22, 2019.
This residential summit will help prepare girls for college, career, relationships,
and living a healthy life.
Girls who attend the Summit will:
- Learn and practice new definitions of health, happiness, and success that lowers stress
and builds confidence to be themselves no matter the challenge.
- Gain clarity around their passions and purpose and learn how to vision map and take
powerful steps in reaching their college, career and life goals.
- Practice decision making, conflict resolution and communication skills with peers
and adults so they feel confident even when they’re upset and feel that things are
- Experience and grow their public speaking and presentation skills so they learn to
speak from their heart and be less nervous.
- Participate in empowering and fun activities like hiking, yoga, white water rafting,
ropes course, self-expressive arts, and more.
- Design and present a purposeful service project that sets them on a path for lifelong
Learn more at www.ibmee.org/live-your-legacy-camp