By planning, preparing and staying informed you too can contribute to maintaining
a safe and secure campus environment. Make use of these available tools and resources:
- WCU Alerts: Register with WCU ALERTS to receive emergency alerts via text or email
- Timely Warnings and Notifications: Stay informed when an alert is posted regarding incidents the university considers
a crime or ongoing threat to students and employees.
- Web Notifications: Track daily and annual statistics.
- Annual Safety Report: Take time to familiarize yourself with the campus Annual Safety Report, which details
information about crime and incidents on campus.
- Programs: Attend a program such as Campus Safety Training, Alcohol Awareness, Drug Awareness, DWI Awareness, Sexual Assault, and many others.
VIEW WCU'S "RUN - HIDE - FIGHT" TRAINING PRESENTATION
Report Suspicious Activity
Department of Homeland Security