Goal 6.1: Funding Models
Implement sustainable funding models to ensure fiscal stability.
- 6.1.1: Reduce operational dependence on one-time funding for core functions and services.
- 6.1.2: Engage the budgetary process to steward resource allocation, enhance sound investment,
and address strategic critical need.
Goal 6.2: Master Plan
Maintain the Campus Master Plan.
- 6.2.1: Ensure sustainability and fiscal resources necessary to update and maintain the
Campus Master Plan.
- 6.2.2: Use the Campus Master Plan to guide and inform decisions.
Goal 6.3: Business Processes
Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of campus business processes, including technology
- 6.3.1: Review campus business processes and identify those requiring revision.
- 6.3.2: Ensure delivery of excellent service experiences through ongoing assessment and
periodic administrative reviews where possible.
Goal 6.4: Information Technology
Maintain currency and enable strategic information technology capabilities.
- 6.4.1: Establish and systematize a sustainable funding model for information technology
that accommodates operational support, replacement and upgrades, University growth,
cybersecurity, and strategic initiatives.
- 6.4.2: Ensure accommodation of mandatory and anticipated information technology needs,
including both human resources and technologies through annual capacity planning,
strategic management, and process assessments. Incorporate a review of current technologies,
evaluating any redundant, obsolete, or underused products into this planning process.
Goal 6.5: Safety, Reliability, and Security
Preserve the safety, reliability, and security of the campus community.
- 6.5.1: Develop and maintain University all-hazards prevention, mitigation, preparedness,
response, and recovery efforts through comprehensive emergency and disaster planning,
training, and exercise programs.
- 6.5.2: Ensure fiscal stability through systematic maintenance, assessment, repair, and
enhancement of all campus infrastructure and technologies.
- 6.5.3: Engage in an enterprise risk management process to enhance communication and strengthen
- 6.5.4: Maintain and improve technologies and processes related to cybersecurity and privacy
to prevent, detect, and respond to incidents.