We are excited to have audiences back in the BAC Performance Hall!
Please read through these important details regarding your upcoming visit.
• Face coverings are REQUIRED at all times inside and throughout the duration of the entire performance.
• Those not wearing face coverings will be asked to leave.
• Children five years or older are REQUIRED to wear a face covering.
• Children over the age of 2 should wear face coverings if they can reliably wear, remove, and handle face coverings throughout the day.
• Face coverings should NOT be put on babies and children under the age of 2 because of danger of suffocation.
Feeling Sick? Stay Home. If you have COVID-19 symptoms stay home and call your health care provider to seek medical guidance. Per North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 reopening requirements, only individuals living in the same household may be seated in a pod. Bardo Arts Center will seat pods 6 feet apart.
A ticket is required for anyone entering the performance hall, including young children.
Bardo Arts Center Ticket Prices*
WCU Faculty/Staff & Seniors 65+ : $15
General Student: $10
WCU Student: $5
Group Rates: Available for selected shows for groups of 20 or more.
Please contact 828.227.2479 for our ticket return policy and any other box office policies.
Group Rates: Available for selected shows for groups of 20 or more
Senior Rates: Available for selected shows for those 60 years of age or older
Student Rates: Available for most shows for any student of any age at any institution. ID required.
A ticket is required for anyone entering the performance hall, including young children. Children of all ages qualify for student tickets. Please use discretion when choosing to bring a child to a performance. Most of the performances are not recommended for children younger than five years of age. Should a child become disruptive, an accompanying adult may be asked to wait with them in the lobby.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 828.228.2479 if you require more information regarding your upcoming visit.
Gift certificates are available for each Performance Series and single ticket orders. Please contact the box office to purchase a gift certificate at 828.227.2479.