Browse the links below for information on campus services in Asheville and Cullowhee.
- Students are encouraged to purchase textbooks online at http://books.wcu.edu/.
- WCU's bookstore is located on the Cullowhee campus at 311 Memorial Drive, near the
A.K. Hinds University Center and the Campus Recreation Center. The hours are posted
on the bookstore's website.
Computer Support and IT Services
- myWCU - myWCU allows you to register for classes, review class schedules, check grades, view
financial aid information, pay account balances, and apply for graduation. myWCU is
located at mywcu.wcu.edu or from the Western Carolina University home page.
- Canvas - Canvas is software that allows Western Carolina University to create and host courses
on the Internet. To use Canvas, you need an internet connection. You must know how
to use an internet browser, have basic word processing skills, and have basic computer
file management skills. You are not required to know HTML or programming. To get started
with Canvas, go to Canvas.
- If you need assistance accessing myWCU, Canvas, or your email, please contact IT Help
Desk at 828.227.7487, 866.928.7487 or email@example.com.
- For computer information services and assistance, please refer to WCU's Information Technology website, or call toll-free 1.866.928.7487.
Counseling, Psychological Services
Dining Options: Cullowhee and Asheville
Cat (ID) Cards
Library: Cullowhee and Asheville
Shuttle Service (CatTran), Parking Permits: Cullowhee, Biltmore Park
Writing and Learning Commons