Where to Go for Help
Where to Go for Help

WCU is happy to help you academically as well as personally and socially. While most services, such as financial aid, disability accommodations and advising services, can be found at One Stop, there are many other offices and people on campus to support your college experience. Need a dentist, mechanic or hair stylist? You can find these services and many more in Sylva and the rest of Jackson County.



Need help but can’t find what you’re looking for? Call the Division of Student Affairs at 828-227-7234 and we’ll point you in the right direction. If have a concern regarding a university practice or procedure please visit the Complaints and Concerns page for assistance.

What's Going On

Live & Play

Health & Wellness

Policies Affecting Students

Division of Student Affairs


Copyright by Western Carolina University      •      Cullowhee, NC 28723      •      828.227.7211      •      Contact WCU
Maintained by the Office of Web Services      •      Directions      •      Campus Map      •      Emergency Information      •      Text-Only

Office of Web Services