The Student Concern Response Team consists of eight core members:
- Assistant Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs or designee, Chair
- Director of Student Community Ethics
- Associate Director of Residential Living
- Case Manager of Residential Living
- Director of University Health Services
- Assistant Chief of University Police
- Assistant Vice Chancellor for Student Success, Provost
- Case Manager, Counseling and Psychological Services
- Associate General Counsel, Legal Counsel Office
This core Team will meet twice each month during fall and spring semesters, in addition to meetings convened immediately in response to crisis incidents. In response to specific incidents, the chair will identify and include additional representatives of WCU departments/agencies as needed and convene the team as appropriate.
Depending on the situation, additional members may include, but not be limited to, representatives from: Public Information, Athletics, Intercultural Affairs, and other departments and agencies as determined by the chair of the team.