Patients now have the ability to schedule an appointment online using the CatHealth Patient Portal for the following:
- routine check-ups or follow up care for ongoing management of medical conditions
- health physicals or clearance to participate
- lab orders from outside providers
- medication refills
- STI testing
- illness or injury
Patients can also schedule an appointment by contacting health services at 828-227-7640.
The scheduler will ask the following questions:
- What are your symptoms?
- How long have you experienced these symptoms?
- Have you taken any medications?
When you arrive and have an appointment, please use our patient check in located in the waiting area.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Helpful items to remember about your visit at Health Services:
- patients are requested to arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time, please allow time to validate your parking upon check in.
- If you are 3 minutes late your appointment will be re-scheduled.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please give us at least an hour's notice, so that the reserved time can be used for another appointment.