To be eligible, you must be affiliated with the University as visiting faculty/staff, prospective students, current students, or friends and relatives of University employees. To check the availability of Madison please call or email 828-227-2002 email@example.com
• $59.75 per night
Wireless internet is available on request.
In Room internet is available with an Ethernet cord (not provided)
• To make a reservation please call 828-227-2002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
• Check in is at 3:00PM Check out is 11:00AM
• You or a representative from your department must pick up the keys for your guest at the Residential Living office between 10 am and 5pm on Monday through Friday on the day prior to your guests’ arrival. If you cannot pick up your key at this time or will be arriving on a non business day you may pick up keys at the university police department.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
We require all cancellations be submitted and received by conference services at least 24 hours before the anticipated date of arrival. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $59.75 if not given 24 hour notice. Refunds will be promptly issued for proper cancellations.
Cash, check or department budget codes are acceptable methods of payment. Please leave cash/check in envelope and key provided in drop box in Madison lobby.
• Each room has one full size bed, dresser, desk, telephone (w/ local phone service), television w/cable, alarm clock, private bath, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, and closet.
• Linen (sheets, pillows, comforter, towels, wash cloths, soap) provided in each room. *please note we do not provide toiletries or hair dryers.
• Ice machine, microwave, vending and coin operated washers and dryers are located on the ground floor.