Thank you for your interest in the Kneedler Child Development Center. Below you will find information and forms which will hopefully make the application process a little easier for you. Please print and completeall forms which are applicable. If you have any questions, or to make an appointment for intake, please contact Mountain Projects, Inc. @ 828.456.4546.
If you are applying for Head Start/Early Head please print and complete all of the forms below which pertain to your family.
All Applicants must complete the following in addition to the application above:
If any of the following situations apply to you please complete the form indicated:
If you receive child support which is not ordered by the court or part of your custody agreement please complete the Child Support Verification Form.
If any parent or adult in the household (complete for each household if parents live separately) does not have income please complete the Zero Income Declaration Form.
If any parent or adult in the household (complete for each household if parents live separately) is self employed please complete the Self Employed Income Declaration Form.
If your family currently lives in one of the situations listed below please complete the Self Identification for Homeless and Highly Mobile Students Form.
- In a shelter (family shelter, domestic violence, youth or temporary housing
- In a motel, hotel, or weekly rate housing
- Doubled up with friends or relatives because you cannot find or afford housing
- In an abandoned bulding, other inadequate accommodations, or in a car
- On the street
- Temporary foster care placement
- With friends or relatives because you are an unaccompanied youth