100% Commitment to Excellence is a premier diversity leadership training program that calls individuals to move beyond the conventional group and issue-based model; to a more inclusive model that promotes cooperation and problem-solving across constituencies.
100% Commitment to Excellence is open to participants who are interested in becoming culturally-competent leaders. It should be of particular interest to student leaders on campus (i.e. Orientation Leaders, Resident Assistants, Organizational Presidents, Project C.A.R.E., etc.) who serve as ambassadors of the University. However, any member of the University community can participate.
Benefits of the 100% Commitment to Excellence program for participants:
- Enhanced character development
- Empowered, well-developed sense of direction for life
- Recognition and respected notoriety amongst teammates, classmates, professors, coaches, and administrators
- Life skills transferable to multiple careers
- Resume enhancement and appeal to potential employers
- General letter of reference for credentials
For more information on 100% Commitment to Excellence please contact James Felton at firstname.lastname@example.org.