Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
The material provided in this website is intended for informational and educational purposes and is not meant to replace face-to-face counseling. CAPS does not provide counseling services through electronic means (e.g., online counseling). We place your privacy, urgency of assistance, and confidentiality as a top priority, so we recommend that you contact us directly at (828) 227-7469 for assistance. Here are our electronic communication policies. We suggest you review these if you have any privacy concerns.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Student Health 101
**And then check out even more student resources!!
- WCU Students - Attending Summer School? Or Living in the Area? Call or Come by for information on CAPS Services.
- How to access CAPS Services in Fall & Spring Semester (come between 11a.m. -2 p.m., arrive no later than 1:15 p.m.). Come EARLY!
- Fall 2014 Groups Flyer - Coming Soon! See individual flyers below for more information.
- Doctoral Psychology
Internship Program Brochure (PDF)
- Doctoral internship video for a tour
- Masters-Level Practicum and Advanced Practicum