Catamount Links: Game and Course Rules
- The goal is to play the course from beginning to end in the fewest number of throws. All tee areas and baskets are marked.
- Tee throws must be released from within the designated tee areas. Each consecutive throw is made from the location the last throw came to rest .
- The hole is complete when the disc is in the basket or supported by the chains.
- All holes are par 3. Course par is 36.
- Please play safely and responsibly.
- Hole #1 is closed during band practice and academic classes.
- Hole #2 is closed during Catamount tennis matches.
- Don't throw until all golfers and pedestrians are out of range.
- Do not attempt to retrieve a disc from deep sections of the pond or creek.
- Use crosswalks whenever possible.
- No motorized vehicles, bikes, or pets are allowed on the course.
- Catamount Links was designed for the enjoyment of the Western Carolina University community. Please do not litter on tees, baskets, or foliage.