Valley Ballyhoo is an annual event that takes place on the University Center Lawn and now Central Plaza. Dozens of student organizations and community vendors/organizations set up to provide information and giveaways to new and returning students. More than 5,000 students attend the event each year, making it one of the largest and most dynamic student involvement events on campus! There will be music, inflatable yard toys, food vendors, and entertainment provided by various university organizations including the University Center and Last Minute Productions.
Date: Saturday, August 16, 2014
Location: UC Lawn / Central Plaza
Recognized Student Organizations (RSOs) and WCU On-Campus Departments:
Click on the link to submit an electronic form: https://orgsync.com/24496/forms/110401
Community Members and Off-Campus Vendors/Organizations:
Click here for a downloadable registration form
We will accept registrants until all available slots are filled.
- There are no sales or solicitations of any kind allowed at Valley Ballyhoo; only information and giveaways are permitted.
- There is no power at Valley Ballyhoo tables.
- Tents will not be provided but you may bring one so long as it is small enough to not interfere with the group beside you.
- Tables and two chairs will be provided for each Recognized Student Organization and WCU Department who registers. For off-campus groups, a table and two chairs will be provided for a cost of $12.00 OR you may bring your own table (8' or smaller) and chairs for no charge. Only ONE table per group is allowed, and this applies to ALL groups.
- In order to utilize the Central Plaza space, the layout of tables may be different than in years past. Table preferences/requests will be honored when possible but are not guaranteed.
Please contact Kim Corelli if you have any questions at email@example.com or at 828-227-3621.