Don’t miss your chance to create one last memory before you graduate!
Support the Senior Campaign by making a gift of $20.14 to WCU and you and two guests will be invited to the Senior Toast on Friday December 12, the day before commencement!
Why Should I Give?
When you make your senior gift, you make a statement and leave a legacy. You tell current and future students that you want them to have the same outstanding educational opportunities you had as a student here, as well as show your pride as new alumni!
Give to the area of the University that means the most to you. A couple of our most popular designations include:
- The Loyalty Fund (merit based scholarships and the University’s greatest needs)
- Academic Department or Program (Ex. English Department, Base Camp Cullowhee)
- Catamount Club (athletic scholarship fund)
How Much Should I Give?
All gifts are great appreciated, but $20.14 gets you to the toast!
What are the benefits of making a Senior Class Gift?
December graduates who make a gift of $20.14 will receive the following:
- An invitation for you and two guest to attend the December Senior Toast.
- A commemorative 2014 toasting glass and photo with Chancellor Belcher.
- Your name listed on the 2014-2015 Senior Class Donor Honor Roll.
- An opportunity to speak one-on-one with Chancellor Belcher about future plans of the University, as well as how to stay connected as alumni.
For more information about the Senior Campaign or about becoming a member of the Senior Giving Board, please contact Alisha Lambert at 828.227.2863 or email@example.com.