Steve Miller, Chair
David McCord, Kathy Starr, Wes Stone, Mack Powell, Vicki Szabo
The jurisdiction of the CRC includes:
- annual faculty evaluation
- tenure, promotion and reappointment
- post tenure review
- other issues related to faculty performance
Membership of the CRC shall include:
- Senators, preferably at least one from each College
- one faculty representative from the Graduate Council chosen annually by that body
- one faculty representative from each of the College's Collegial Review Committee chosen annually by that body.
Once the Council membership is established, if there is no representation from a particular College, the Dean of the affected College shall be requested to provide a member. If a Dean does not meet this expectation within 10 working days of the request, such vacancy will be filled by the Senate Leadership. The Chair of the CRC must be a Senator and will be appointed by Senate Leadership. The Chair will serve a one-year term and shall be eligible for additional terms.
2012-2013 CRC Issues: To see the business considered by the Collegial Review Council this year, please check
out the CRC Final Report for 2012-2013.
2011-2012 CRC Issues: To see the business considered by the Collegial Review Council this year, please check out the CRC Year-End Report for 2011-2012.
Examples of issues worked on in recent history: Collegiality, Emeritus Faculty Status, Confidentiality, Faculty Handbook, Extending the Tenure Clock, Second and Fourth Year Reviews in the Tenure Process.