Tuesday, February 28, 2017
9:15 AM – 4:00 PM at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
Conference Focus: Growing Partnerships with Outdoor Tourism and Local Communities
Pre-Conference Workshop on Monday, February 27
Fundamentals of Operating a Tourism Development Authority (TDA)
1:00 PM - 5:30 PM at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
Registration: $29 (with conference registration)
Registration closes Thursday, Feb. 23 at 5pm.
Conference Speakers and Sessions on:
- Trends in Outdoor Tourism for the Next 10 Years
- Generational Marketing of Outdoor Tourism
- Branding Your Community as an Outdoor Tourism Destination
- Success Factors of Regional Tourism Partnerships
- Discovering the Role of Outdoor Tourism in Economic Development
Pre-conference session topics will include:
- Developing Your Destination's Marketing Plan
- Identifying Your Primary Target Markets & Visitor Profile
- TDA Annual Plan of Work & Budget Basics
- Basic TDA Compliance Requirements
- TDA Board Leadership
- Basics of Hosting Media Fam Trips
- Basics of Regional Tourism Partnerships
- Basics of Understanding Tourism Economic Impacts
- Basic Destination Marketing & Public Relations
A special discount rated of $89.00 per night has been set up for those who would like
to stay on property. Use group code S02LEAD when making your reservations online.
Vendor spaces for this conference are now sold-out.
To inquire further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.