The Galaxy of Stars Series features world-class theater, music and dance ... some of the highest caliber performances you'll ever experience. The series made its debut in 2005 with the opening of the Bardo Arts Center. Join us for our upcoming season!
SubscriptionsSubscribe to a Galaxy of Stars Flex Pass and save!
- Buy a GOS Flex Pass for $100 and get 6 tickets you may use for any or all remaining Galaxy of Stars shows including The Asheville Lyric Opera: Barber of Seville.
- Choose all 6 tickets for one show or one ticket for 6 shows or any combination you choose.
- You may buy the Flex Pass online or by calling the box office 828-227-2479, but you will have to call us to exchange the Flex Pass for actual tickets.
- Once you choose a show, your tickets will be at Will Call.
- GOS Flex Pass available September 27, 2015 – October 30, 2015
SEASON SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
2015/2016 LINE UP:
An Evening with Groucho, The United Kingdom Ukulele Orchestra, 3 Redneck Tenors Christmas, Juice Newton, Galumpha, Parents Night Out, Mike Super
Individual tickets for the 2015-2016 series go on sale August 11, 2015.Ticket Prices
Adults $21 WCU faculty/staff $16 Groups (20+) $15 Student/Children all ages $7
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges will be issued unless the performance is cancelled.
SAVE:The Galaxy of Stars is an affordable way for parents and grandparents to make live theatre a family experience.
CHOOSE:Have your own seat. Under your season ticket plan, you are awarded the best available seats, which you may retain for many seasons.
ENJOY:The Bardo Arts Center consistently provides exciting cultural programs for your entertainment in a unique and intimate atmosphere.
GIFT MEMBERSHIPS:A Galaxy of Stars season membership is a perfect gift for a birthday, a shower, an anniversary, a house warming, a wedding or any celebration!
Subscribe to the Series
Contact the box office at 828-227-2479 or order on line.
The Bardo Arts Center reserves the right to make changes or substitutions to the lineup should production problems arise with any listed performance.
SponsorsThe Galaxy of Stars Series is sponsored by: