Greetings from Catamount Country!!! Campus tours are a great way to get to see the campus and learn a little bit about the buildings and activities on campus. As comprehensive as a tour is, it only gives you a taste of what campus is truly like.
Campus tours will not be held when the university is closed, or when on campus events preclude doing tours of campus. Those dates are listed here:
- Monday - Friday, December 22 - January 2 - Christmas & New Years Holidays (Office of Admissions is Closed)
- Friday, January 9
- Monday, January 19 - Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday (Office of Admissions is Closed)
- Friday, February 13
- Friday, March 20
The schedules for February and March campus tours will be posted online by Friday,
- Directions to campus can be found here.
- Once you enter campus at the main entrance, you will veer to the right of the round-a-bout and then take your first right, go over the creek, and 50 yards ahead of you is the entrance to the Admissions Office. You may park in any spaces that have the Future Catamount sign on the post.
- A digital campus map can be found here. Click on the Support Offices checkbox. The top green S marker (of the 2) just above the Intramural Field is where your tour will now start.
- Tours depart promptly on the hour. Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete a visitor's card. We are looking forward to seeing you on campus and want to make sure that you have a successful visit. If you have any requests or special needs, please make sure to let us know so that we can accommodate you!
- A student ambassador or an admission counselor will be your guide for an extensive walking tour of the campus. Please make sure you wear comfortable shoes. We also recommend that you carry a bottle of water on warm days.
Register for a Tour:
You may register for a tour online by clicking below on the appropriate link for the month, day and time you would like to visit. Or, you can call the Office of Admission (1-877-928-4968) at least one day prior to your visit.
Register a Group for a Tour:
If you would like to coordinate a tour for a group of 10 or more students (school groups, special groups, etc.), please contact Emily Haskett at (828) 227-2672 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Group Tours only. Please do not register the groups through the following registration options.