Thank you for your interest in Graduate Studies at Western Carolina University. WCU graduate students actively engage in research with world class faculty in the quest to develop their own expertise. The graduate faculty includes more than 450 experts from approximately 39 degrees and a dozen certificate programs. You will share your graduate experience with nearly 1700 graduate students in Cullowhee, Asheville, and around the world. WCU is the graduate school for you, whether you are seeking a degree, a certificate, or just need to take one class. To request information about a program, please email Tonya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid and Funding Sources for Graduate Students
- Application Checklist
- Forms and Manuals for the Graduate School
- Graduate School Dates and Deadlines
- International Applicants
- Military Applicants
- Applicants outside of North Carolina
If you have questions, concerns, or just want to know more about graduate studies at WCU, email Tonya at email@example.com. We're here to help!
GPA and Graduate Exam Resources:
- GPA Calculator (Excel) - Some programs require GPA on last 60 hours for admission; use this sheet to calculate.
- GRE: Graduate Record Examination
- Click Here for Important Information Regarding GRE Test Score Lags
- Revised General GRE Conversion Table
- Updated GRE Information
Keep in mind that if you need your GRE scores before November 2011, you should take the test prior to August 1, 2011 to avoid admissions delays.
- Student Overview (PDF)
An overview of the GRE revised General Test, including information on the test changes, important dates, special, limited-time savings offer, free test preparation options and more.
- Student Overview for Testing in China (including Hong Kong), Korea and Taiwan (PDF)
This supplement is for students testing in China (including Hong Kong), Korea and Taiwan. It contains important information about test changes and key timelines specific to these locations.
- GRE Frequently Asked Questions
- GRE School Code 5897
- GMAT: Graduate Management Admission Test
- MAT: Miller Analogies Test
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Exam Preparation Courses
- Click here for WCU Continuing Education Testing Center Schedule