Degree Offered: Master of Science (M.S.)
Departmental Website: Human Resources- M.S.
Program Description: The program leading to the MS degree in human resources requires a minimum of 36 semester hours.
Location of Course Offerings: All courses are available online.
- Graduate School Admission Requirements
- Program Admission Requirements
- 3.0 overall Undergraduate grade point average is required
- Scores from either the GRE (preferred) or the GMAT
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who are in a position to judge the applicant's aptitude for graduate study
Additional Admissions Criteria: students must possess good computer skills (i.e., use of Microsoft Office and the World Wide Web).
*Out of state admission restrictions apply. For more information, click here
Graduate Program Director:
Dr. John Sherlock
Department of Human Services