Degrees Offered: Master of Science (M.S.)
Master of Science in Chemistry
Master of Science in Chemistry - Professional Science Concentration in Natural Products
Departmental Website: Chemistry and Physics Department
Program Description: Through a combination of advanced coursework and individual laboratory research, the Master of Science program effectively prepares students for careers as chemists in industrial employment or for further study in professional schools or doctoral programs.
Location of Course Offerings: Cullowhee only for chemistry courses
- Graduate School Admission Requirements
- Program Admission Requirements
- GRE General Exam
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal interview may be requested
- Applicants must have achieved an average grade of B or higher as defined by the major department in upper-level undergraduate courses in the major.
Application Deadline: None
Prerequisites: Applicants must have a strong background in chemistry.
Graduate Program Director:
Dr. Carmen Huffman
Department of Chemistry and Physics