You invest in the future of our youth—WCU wants to invest in you. Here is your chance to receive a scholarship to get you started on an advanced degree in education.
Western is offering Invest in Teachers Scholarships. Each scholarship will cover the tuition and fees for one resident-credit or distance course. The only cost to the student is the $65 Graduate School application fee and the purchase of any required text or supplemental material.
You are eligible for consideration if you:
• Are eligible for in-state tuition rates;
• Are a new student in a graduate-level licensure program or degree at WCU in spring or fall;
• Apply for and gain admission to the Graduate School in an education-related program;
• Take at least one eligible course in one of the above semesters (the scholarship covers in-state tuition and fees for one course, even if you begin in the summer); and
• Submit a completed Invest in Teacher Education Scholarship Application.
The priority submission date for spring is November 30, and for fall the priority submission date is June 15. Applications received after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis as scholarships remain available. Click here for the flyer describing the scholarship.
Sometimes getting started is the most difficult part of an academic journey. Let the Invest in Teachers Scholarship Program get you started on advancing your career with an advanced degree.
For more information contact:
Tonya Steiert, WCU Graduate School