To be considered for a WCU exchange, you need to complete the following procedures. After choosing an appropriate study abroad location, you must make an appointment with the Study Abroad Advisor, Josie Bewsey Please call 227-2569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an advising session.
Choosing a Program
- Attend a Study Abroad advising session with the IPS study abroad advisor and complete a study abroad interest form.
- Do research on various programs and universities listed on this site for countries, universities, and courses you are interested in.
- Talk with your departmental advisor about your plans to determine the appropriate semester/year for a study abroad experience.
- Maintain a 2.75 overall GPA.
- Decide on your first, second, and third choice options (universities) for study.
- Confirm your plans with the IPS advisor, who will provide application materials and discuss thoroughly the process for applying to the locations.
- Discuss your plans with your parents/guardians.