All Branches Except Army
- Apply to use TA per your military branch's specific requirements. See your ESO for details.
- Go to military.wcu.edu and complete the "Military Education Benefits Notification" form found in the purple box on the left hand side of the page.
- Provide the certifying official a copy of your TA authorization form.
- There will be an estimate put on the student's account for the amount we expect to receive from the Military for tuition and fees only. This is just an estimate and may be adjusted based on what the Army actually pays the school.
- Any additional charges are the responsibility of the student and are due at the regular due dates.
- If you receive a bill you believe to be incorrect, contact Briana Ford immediately. Do not ignore the bill.
Please contact Briana Ford, Director of Military Student Services, with any questions or concerns you may have. 828.227.3074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note: this general information applies to Western Carolina University procedures only. Other schools may have different requirements.
***VA regulations and Western Carolina University procedures are subject to change without prior notice.