138 Cordelia Camp
Cullowhee, NC 28723
828.227.7397 tel
866.928.4723 toll-free tel
828.227.7115 fax

All Other Tuition Assistance

All Branches Except Army

  • Apply to use TA per your military branch's specific requirements. See your ESO for details.
  • Go to and complete the "Military Education Benefits Notification" form found in the purple box on the left hand side of the page.
  • Provide the certifying official a copy of your TA authorization form.
  • There will be an estimate put on the student's account for the amount we expect to receive from the Military for tuition and fees only. This is just an estimate and may be adjusted based on what tuition assistance actually pays the school.
  • Any additional charges are the responsibility of the student and are due at the regular due dates.
  • If you receive a bill you believe to be incorrect, contact Briana Ford immediately. Do not ignore the bill.

Please contact Briana Ford, Director of Military Student Services, with any questions or concerns you may have. 828.227.3074 or

**Please note: this general  information applies to Western Carolina University procedures only.  Other schools may have different requirements.

***VA regulations and Western Carolina University procedures are subject to change without prior notice.


Copyright by Western Carolina University      •      Cullowhee, NC 28723      •      828.227.7211      •      Contact WCU
Maintained by the Office of Web Services      •      Directions      •      Campus Map      •      Emergency Information      •      Text-Only

Office of Web Services