The Miller Analogies Test (computer-based version) is administered through the Continuing Education Testing Center on scheduled test days.
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register for a REGULARLY SCHEDULED MAT Exam: Click Here
To request a customized date and time administration Click Here
If you have received approval for a custom date & time Click Here to Register
For general information on the MAT, visit the MAT Web site at http://www.milleranalogies.com/ or call Harcourt Assessment and Psychological Corporation at 1-800-622-3231. Be sure to review the participant guide and the frequently asked questions.
Any individual who has a physical or mental impairment or limitation described as a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may request special testing arrangements. If your needs are such that you will require extra time or assistance to take the MAT, you will begiven a non-standard administration. There is no additional charge for special accommodations for candidates with disabilities. Most CTCs are able to administer the MAT to candidates requiring special accommodations. It is important that you notify your chosen CTC of your needs several weeks before your desired test date. Please refer to the MAT candidate booklet for complete information. For more information on accommodations visit http://www.milleranalogies.com/
- 1. A fee of $90 (non-refundable) is required to register for regular scheduled MAT.
You may register online or submit your paper registration. (Paper registrations must
be received five days in advance of the test date.
- 2. If you are unable to test on a regularly scheduled MAT test day, you may request a specific date and time for a personalized test administration. The cost for a customized administration is $145 (non-refundable). You may contact Dr. Susan Fouts at email@example.com or 828-227-3688 to schedule a date and time.
What to Bring on Test Day: Identification
MAT Candidates must provide TWO forms of ID on the day of the test:
- 1. One form of identification must include a photo and may be either a school issued
photo ID with signature or a government issued photo identification, such as a driver's
license, passport, state-issued ID, or military ID. A credit card photo is not an
acceptable form of photo identification.
- 2. A second form of positive identification does not need to have a photo and may
include a Social Security card, birth certificate, credit card, or other form of credible
ID that includes a signature.
- 3. You must provide your social security number to the MAT testing center on testing
today. This number will NOT be stored at Western Carolina University, but will be
required to log-in to the MAT test.