Western Carolina University is excited about having you with us as a student in a contract program. By choosing to pursue academic credit for your work at a partner organization, you become a WCU- Non-Degree seeking student.
1. Complete the online graduate application and remit your application fee. Be sure to write down your PIN and put it in a safe place for later use.
2. If you have a copy of your transcripts (either graduate or undergraduate) scan those and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You MUST submit an official transcript. Have an official transcript sent to:
RE: Educational Outreach Student
110 Cordelia Camp
Western Carolina University
Cullowhee, NC 28723
4. Once your application is complete, you will receive an email from email@example.com with an “offer of admission.” As you are aware, full-time graduate applicants often apply to multiple universities seeking admission. The communication in this email says in layman’s terms “You can come to WCU.”
Please note the following paragraph:
To accept or decline the offer of admission for the 20XX semester, please login to the Apply Yourself response form.
5. You must click on the “response form” link and complete the form. You will need
your PIN from Step 1.
6. Within a few days after completing this step, you will receive a pdf document via email.
7. Please print this document and put it with other important papers. This document contains your student identification number. As you know, communication is more efficient with any University using your student ID number.
8. If you have any questions about this process, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may contact us by phone at 828-227-7397.