National Collegiate Honors Council
The board advises the dean on all matters and policies including College admissions, requirements to stay in the College, the mentoring program , curriculum changes, Honors classes, the Pledge Ride Scholarship program, and all social activities.
All Honors students are welcome to attend board meetings. Membership occurs through invitation from either current members or the dean, himself.
Download the Honors College Board of Directors Constitution (Word)
For more information, contact the dean or the President of the Honors College Board
Honors College Advisory Board Members (2013-2014)
- Wesley Myers, President, Mentoring Committee Chairman
- Jared McMillan, Vice President, Undergraduate Research Chairman
- Allison McAndrews, Secretary
- Sarah Trombley, Treasurer
- Bree Steele, Community Service Chairman
- Elizabeth Ann Diehl, Historian/Marketing Committee Chairman
- Emma Castanho & Allison McAndrews, Programming Committee Co-chairs
- Jenny Collins, Program Committee Secretary
- Chequita Brooks, Homecoming Committee Chairman
Active Members: Emily Ashe, Jenny Collins, Maddy Cox, Jocelyn Dawal, Elizabeth Ann Diehl, Sarah Johnson, Diana Kuzmich, Charley Maurer, T’Shana McClain, Wesley Myers, Elizabeth Nanney, Caroline Naylor, Leah Rhodes, Regina Rumley, Rebecca Sargent, Kaitlyn Speer, Drew Thomas, Sarah Trombley, Dylan Walton; Kaitlyn Wright; Adam Ray