The English Department is committed to providing to its students the best educational experience possible.
Your gift, of any amount, will help us keep providing these exemplary experiences. Recently, alumni and friend donations have helped us:
- support student travel to conferences where they presented their research;
- purchase promotional materials for students working on the production of the 1938 Campbell’s Playhouse radio classic “A Christmas Carol”, a production which won two national awards;
- pay for materials for the classic radio broadcast production of Bram Stoker's "Dracula" in the style of the golden age of radio to be performed in the Bardo Fine and Performing Arts Center on January 24, 2012;
- pay for class field trips to places such as the Cherokee Museum;
- continue to offer merit and need based awards and scholarships to deserving students.
Please consider helping us continue our good work with students.
Any amount is greatly appreciated.
Thank You For Your Support