Department of Biology
Office Address: 132 Natural Science Building
- Ph.D., 2002, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- B.S., 1994, Rochester Institute of Technology
Publications & Presentations:
- The role of hyaluronan-CD44 interactions in rheumatoid arthritis and mesothelioma. Seminar at Western Carolina University, Biology Department. Cullowhee NC. November 2007.
- Southern Appalachian ethnopharmacology and inflammatory diseases. Seminar at University of Charleston School of Pharmacy. Charleston WV. February 2007.
- Seischab LB, Simon SR. Degradation patterns of HLE-alpha 1PI complexes in sol and gel phases of tracheobronchial aspirates. Poster presentation at Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology annual meeting. SanFrancisco CA, March 2006.
- O’Riordan TG, Seischab LB, Ying QL, Colon-Carreras E, Palmer LB, Simon SR. Antiprotease Function of Airway Secretions In Purulent Tracheobronchitis. Chest (2005)128:3167-3176.
- Actin and the protease-antiprotease imbalance in cystic fibrosis. Seminar at Rochester Institute of Technology, Department of Biology. November 2002.