Piano Proficiency for Graduate Students

All students enrolled in graduate programs in Music (M.M.) and Music Education (M.A.Ed. and M.A.T.) must have proof of piano proficiency prior to graduation. This may be provided in one of the following ways:

  • Undergraduate transcripts provides proof of piano proficiency
  • Undergraduate university provides a letter attesting to piano proficiency
  • Private study. Contact Dr. Andrew Adams (aadams@email.wcu.edu/828-227-3953)

Copyright by Western Carolina University      •      Cullowhee, NC 28723      •      828.227.7211      •      Contact WCU
Maintained by the Office of Web Services      •      Directions      •      Campus Map      •      Emergency Information      •      Text-Only

Office of Web Services