- College of Business Scholarships
- Career Services
- About the College of Business
- College of Business Departments
- College of Business Graduate Programs
- College of Business Centers
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
- College of Business Resources
- Accreditation Information
- Contact the College of Business
Preparing Business Ready® Graduates
Fully accredited by AACSB-International, the college has over 54 full-time faculty members and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees through its members, the Departments of Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, and Economics; Business Administration and Law and Sport Management; Global Management and Strategy; and Entrepreneurship, Sales and Marketing, and Hospitality and Tourism.
The college also houses the Center for Professional Selling and Marketing, the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, and is home to one of the 17 regional offices of The North Carolina Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC).
WCU College of Business students are