- College of Business Scholarships
- Career Services
- About the College of Business
- College of Business Schools
- College of Business Graduate Programs
- College of Business Centers
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
- College of Business Resources
- Speaker, workshop and seminar videos
- Accreditation Information
- Contact the College of Business
- CoB Newsletter Archives
Wells Fargo gift will fund new scholarship program for underserved students
Graduating students get big send-off as WCU holds trio of commencement ceremonies
WCU to hold commencement exercises for expected record spring class
WCU establishing limited liability company to spur WNC development
Preparing Business Ready® Graduates
Fully accredited by AACSB-International and AASBI, the Asian Association of Schools of Business International, the college has over 54 full-time faculty members and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees through its members, the Schools of Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, and Economics; Business Administration and Law and Sport Management; Economics, Management, and Project Management; and Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Sport Management, and Hospitality & Tourism.
The college also houses the Center for Professional Selling and Marketing, the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, and is home to one of the 17 regional offices of The North Carolina Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC).
SAVE THE DATE!!!
COB Golf Classic
August 22, 2015
WCU College of Business students are
College of Business Newsletter Now Available! Click here.