For an activity to qualify as a School Service, it must meet the following criteria:
* The service must provide a skill, resource, or support activity
* The service may be a single event or a series of events for service that directly/indirectly benefit B-12 (Birth through 12th grade) students, teachers, parents, or administrators.
* The service must be related to public school support.
* The service must be provided by WCU Faculty or Staff.
Examples of activities that qualify as school services include:
* Volunteering in a classroom
* Coaching a team
* Judging science fair projects
* Facilitating workshops for teachers
* Mentoring students, teachers, administrators
* Recruiting students
Intern supervision should not be reported on this form
Click on this link to access our School Services Reporting Form.
Note that you can also use Digital Measures to record school services. Please record your services in only one place.