91 Killian Building Lane, Suite 201Cullowhee, NC 28723MapDirections828.227.7311 tel828.227.7388 firstname.lastname@example.org
These are some questions we get most often from students concerning our Teacher Education
1. When and how do I declare a major?
2. What departments have teacher education (TE) programs?
3. Are there TE courses I can take prior to program admission?
4. What are the requirements for program admission?
5. What is Praxis I and who must take the tests?
6. What score do I have to get on the Praxis I tests to meet the state testing requirement?
7. How do I register for the Praxis and when are the tests given?
8. How do I calculate my GPA?
9. What is TaskStream?
10. When and where should I submit my TE application?
11. Are there requirements for continuation in the TE program?
12. Do I need to participate in field experiences?
13. What is the Praxis II and NC Foundations of Reading | General Curriculum?
Contact WCUMaintained by the Office of Web Services • Directions • Campus Map • Emergency Information • Text-Only