91 Killian Building Lane, Suite 201Cullowhee, NC 28723MapDirections828.227.7311 tel828.227.7388 email@example.com
These are some questions we get most often from students concerning our Teacher Education
1. When and how do I declare a major?
2. What departments have teacher education (TE) and school professional programs?
3. Are there TE courses I can take prior to program admission?
4. What are the requirements for program admission?
5. What are the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators tests and who must take the tests?
6. What score do I have to get on the Praxis Core tests to meet the state testing requirement?
7. What are the Praxis Core tests structure and content?
8. How do I register for the Praxis and when are the tests given?
9. How do I calculate my GPA?
10. What is TaskStream?
11. When and where should I submit my TE application?
12. Are there requirements for continuation in the TE program?
13. Do I need to participate in field experiences?
14. What is the Praxis II and NC Foundations of Reading | General Curriculum?
Contact WCUMaintained by the Office of Web Services • Directions • Campus Map • Emergency Information • Text-Only