Dr. Roya Scales
Office Address: 112 Killian Building
- Ph.D., The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Teacher Education and Development with a specialty in literacy, 2009
- National Board Certified Teacher, Early Childhood Generalist, 2001
- M.A., Gardner-Webb University, Elementary Education, 1999
- B.S., The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Elementary Education, 1993
- Tasks teachers assign during literacy instruction and the associated student engagement.
- Kinds of knowledge teachers use when teaching and reflecting on their lessons.