Department of Psychology
Office Address Killian 301C
- The developmental trajectory of psychopathic and antisocial traits.
- The validity of the “Successful Psychopath” construct. Cluster B personality disorders and other disinhibitory disorders.
- Personality protective factors against aggression and drug abuse and dependence.
- Use of cognitive and psychophysiological measures for the assessment of disinhibitory traits.
- Ph.D Florida State University (Clinical Psychology).
- Pre-Doctoral Internship - Federal Correctional Complex, Butner, NC
- B.A. University of Texas at Dallas
- Bobadilla, L., & Metze, A., Taylor, J. (In press). Physical Attractiveness and its relation to Proactive and Reactive Aggression. Journal of Research in Personality
- Searcy, C. P., Bobadilla, L, Gordon, W.A., Jacques, S., Elliot, L. (2012). Pharmacological Prevention of Combat-Related PTSD: A Literature Review. Military Medicine, 177 (6), 649-654.
- Bobadilla, L., Wampler, M., & Taylor, J. (2012). Proactive and Reactive Aggression Are Associated with Different Physiological and Personality Profiles. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, 31, 458-487.
- Bobadilla, L., Taylor, J. (2012). Antisocial personality disorder and Narcissistic personality disorder. In: V.S. Ramachandran (Ed.),.Encyclopedia of Human Behavior 2nd Ed., vol 1, pp.154-160. Academic Press.
- Henderson, B., Bobadilla, L. (2011). Exploring the dark sides of personality development. Narcissism and Machiavellianism in youth: Implications for the development of adaptive and maladaptive behavior. PsycCRITIQUES—Contemporary Psychology: APA Review of Books.Taylor, J., James, L. M., Bobadilla, L., Reeves, M. D. (2008). Screening for disinhibited disorder cases in a college population: Performance of the SMAST, DAST, SCID-II-Q, and PDQ-4. Psychological Assessment, 20, 351-360
- Bobadilla, L., & Taylor, J. (2007). Relation of physiological reactivity and perceived coping to substance use disorders. Addictive Behaviors, 32, 608-616.
- Taylor, J., Reeves, M., James, L., & Bobadilla, L. (2006). Disinhibitory trait profile and its relation to cluster b personality disorder features and substance use problems. European Journal of Personality, 20, 271-284.
Manuscripts Under Review:
Manuscripts in Preparation:
Bobadilla, L., Vaske, J., Asberg, K. The role of DRD4 gene polymorphisms in comorbid marijuana dependence and depression.