Currently, the department has approximately 327 undergraduate majors, and about 200 psychology minors and education majors with a "disciplinary focus" in psychology.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Psychology
The major requires 39 hours; electives are available in developmental, social, experimental, and clinical psychology.
- Read the major requirements and electives (catalog)
- Read course descriptions (select “PSY”)
- Read the B.S. in Psychology Eight-Semester Plan
- Psychology Major Checklist
Minor in Psychology
The minor requires 18 hours total, including:
* PSY 150 - General Psychology Credits: (3)
And 15 hours of Psychology electives.
For a list of electives take a look at the major checklist above. Electives are subject to change.
- Read the minor requirements and course descriptions (catalog, select "PSY")
For information on how to apply to the program, visit undergraduate admissions.