- Prospective Student Letter
- CSP Fact Sheet
- Applicants for the M.Ed. in CSP program must have an average G.P.A. of B or higher, as defined by the department in upper-level undergraduate courses in the major.
- Three recommendations from former instructors and/or supervisors, who are in a position to judge the applicant’s aptitude for graduate study.
- A recent resume or CV (optional)
- A statement of interest that includes the following content.
◦ Discuss what it would mean to you to become a student affairs professional.
◦ Describe your personal characteristics that prepare you to become an effective
◦ Present your career objectives and discuss how a degree in College Student
prepare you to meet these objectives.
- In order to be considered for a Graduate Assistantship, a completed application must be received by March 1. Please see the Graduate Assistantship Fact Sheet.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required.
Financial aid is available in the form of grants, scholarships, work-study and loans. The WCU Financial Aid Office is here to assist you with the process of applying for financial aid. For scholarship opportunities please apply at https://scholarcat.wcu.edu October 1 through February 1.
The M.Ed. in College Student Personnel program requires six (6) semester hours of internship to successfully complete the program.
Transfer Credit Information
Upon approval of program advisor, up to six (6) semester hours of graduate credit with a grade of B or higher may be transferred from other regionally accredited graduate schools. There are limitations that apply. For further details, contact program advisor.